Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just after the incident in class, a friend told me not to hate because in the end I will end up suffering. What I should do is not only to like my friends but also love the people I dislike. That is the kind of level I am trying to aim for now.
Thx, my friend.
I have heard it from some people so many times but you have the ability to make me believe in this. Even if you do not treat me as a close friend, I am still going to look up to you! :)

Nobody want to be evil and have a fake mask on them. Behind those fake masks are people who are once fragile and weak with a broken heart. They are only mean so as to hide their weakness so if you ever see someone who is mean, they have a sad past. Like them please. :)


To add on, people might not want to believe it but whatever you think of that person reflects on you. Think nice of people even if they are mean but it might not work sometimes. haha

No comments: