This whole week was a mess! Could not even concentrate in class because of so many problems. Daily grades that came back were like wth. This semester is important to me and in my dictionary, hapen once will never happen twice. Buck up, Jerlina Loh.
Thank god I made friends :) Bena. Finally a friends that stays in north west like me. :) She even invites me to her house to see her dogs. Can't wait... I hope this will continue and not end up like last semester.
I miss my grandma. I miss her kindness and how she used to protect me but I was so blind to think that I do not need any protection. I miss how we miscommunicate. I dislike how she is gone so fast and I do not get to say goodbye. At least, for once, there was one whom truly care for me. Now, never will I feel that warmth.
No comments:
Post a Comment