Monday, August 02, 2010

I feel so helpless sometimes, coming to school aimlessly. I think having an IG really livens up my poly life. Saturday is the best and the most fun day of my poly life. From there, I can make new friends and can continue to go on with them for three years because I know I am not close to my classmates enough to hang out with them. Starting from the next semester, I am definitely going to be more hyper and lively to have some close friends.

Saturday was so fun helping out at the booth for the science festival in marina square. The best laugh I had since starting poly life. The faci were so kind, offering food and showing care about us. The kids were so curious trying to solve the puzzles and one kid looked like Agnes( Despicable Me). So cute! OMG, her sister said ' The sun is hiding'. I heard the planes flying for the ndp preview. I took home the first prize bear too because there is not enough to give out so they kept it till the end.


What's best is while walking the bridge on my way to the MRT to home, I saw the fireworks! One of my best moments in life.... Will update on the fireworks in the next post. Love it :)

Right now, I want to enjoy my last moments in class with some of my friends. Happy that she talked to me :)

No comments: