Monday, December 04, 2006

On dec 2 is the farm day.Fun,fun and fun is all i get.The ppl who went along are jovial,funny and kind.We were meeting at marsiling mrt.I saw a geek wearing pants at the waist and geek specs.
He walk frm left to rite to get in the station instead of left to middle to in the station.I saw one cute baby.Orh~When we in johor alreadi,went to eat yong tau foo 4 breakfast. It is tasty,has a lot of ingredients and it is delicious,the noodles is different frm s'pore.Crocodile farm was great too.The crocodile is so fat.It is heavy so when it moves,its onli a few steps lyk it realli cannt move lyk tat.Lunch was terrible but the fruits r nice n we get to see bees and taste honey.We went to see fruits around and 'koi' fishpond,bunny,ostrich,monkey,snake,chicken and chicks and lastly the cute cute goats.It is so small,soft and was nice to carry.Their mehhhhh sound lyk so kelian.We went mushrm hse and i was lyk'so tats how mushrm grow'.we went to the sea.Shiok i tell u.So windy lyk the wind can carry u away.The sky is so big n the sea lyk yi wang wu ji.Dinner was scumptous,we ate fish,veggies,deer meat,lobster,clams,shark fin and many.Later at nite was the best of all cos i .....................get to see ....................F...I...R...E....F...L...I...E...S. Flreflies.WOOOOOO So nice and it is lyk christmas trees shining one by one.Twinkle everywhere.Then its refreshment and shopping then i go to tis shop called'Mr Sotong' LOL
Its bb to the place.

No comments: